SakuraDate.com Review: All About Its Services & Legitimacy
- The "Say Hello" feature includes winks and templates
- Live chat with audio message option
- Well-structured mailbox
- "Like Her" is a feature you can use to find someone to chat with
SakuraDate.com is an international dating platform designed to connect foreign men with Asian women willing to communicate and meet a potential partner. SakuraDate is a paid website, but is it really worth your money? In my SakuraDate review, I’ll uncover all aspects of using this dating website.
To figure out whether a user will get a positive experience for their money, I explored SakuraDate on my own. I purchased a package of credits and tested all the offered premium features. Find out if you should register on the SakuraDate dating site below!
Pros and Cons
- You can apply different search filters connected with women's physical and personal characteristics.
- Girls' profiles are real and contain detailed self-summaries and descriptions of who they're looking for.
- SakuraDate allows members to exchange files.
- Unlike chatting, the fee for using mail is charged for the number of letters you send.
- All member activities are displayed in notifications.
- It's hard to navigate the site until you get used to it.
- Communication tools don't include video chat.
How does SakuraDate work?
The truth is that all services of that type work differently, even though they seem the same. I used SakuraDate for a few weeks to learn more about the online dating experience a user can get here. Keep on reading to find out how this platform works!
Search: How to find matches on SakuraDate
Whether looking for Asian women for marriage or friendly communication, you can use one of the 3 options on SakuraDate:
- Quick search. Set the age range and pick if you want to see only women who are currently online or all registered ones, including those offline.
- Detailed filter. It’s probably the best way to find matches online because you can choose different parameters connected with physical features, personal features, and social information. SakuraDate algorithms coped with my search criteria excellently. This online dating service suggested to me the profiles of women under 30 living in the Philippines, and most of them were interested in romantic relationships.
- Like her. It’s a kind of swiping option, which is pretty fun because you can view different profiles in a row. The ladies you liked will be shown on the left side of the monitor. When you’re done with picking girls, get back to the list and start chatting.
Advanced search on SakuraDate.com are absolutely free, so you can increase your chances of finding the best potential match by applying all those filters. Moreover, you may also choose the purpose of staying on this site to meet a girl who wants the same.
If you strive to get a mail order wife, try SakuraDate because many ladies on this platform are seeking a long-term relationship. Their profiles are excellently completed with all those photos, self-summaries, and descriptions of potential partners. Additionally, I found the following information on women’s pages:
- Appearance. Answers about height, body type, hair color, and eye color are presented in profiles.
- Social information. In this section, girls tell about their education, job, religion, marital status, etc.
- Hobby and habits. Pay attention to this category as it’s a chance to find a like-minded person with the same interests. Women specify their favorite activities and whether they drink alcohol or smoke.
During the time I spent on this online dating site, I saw only super-detailed pages. Ladies tell a lot about themselves and their expectations, so I didn’t recognize any fake personalities. SakuraDate female members are real, and access to their profiles is free, which means you can check it on your own.
Chances are it’s possible to find a Philippines girl for marriage on SakuraDate as communication is convenient despite the limited number of tools. Here’s how you can make contact through this online dating service:
- Live chat. Press the button right on a girl’s profile and get acquainted with her. Of course, you can visit her account first and start a conversation after exploring it a little. The range of emojis is excellent, and there’s also an opportunity to send photos, videos, and even audio messages. Ladies are friendly and active in their online love search. I had conversations with 23 females, and that’s a little more than I had on some other platforms.
- Mail. That might work when a woman is offline, and you’d like to introduce yourself. I prepared a letter with a self-presentation and sent it to 22 girls. I was excited to receive 15 replies, which is a good result. By the way, you can conveniently sort your messages by unread, unanswered, answered, and the first letter to her.
- Say “Hello”. I loved this feature because it’s the easiest way to make a new acquaintance with a lady. Just choose a template phrase or send a cute winking smiley and wait for a reply. I got 9 messages after using this option and recommend trying it.
Notice that all these tools are paid for, but you won’t be disappointed. Although there’s no video chat on SakuraDate, the offered features are worth those credits.
SakuraDate.com website also has a few extra options I’d like to mention:
- Stickers. Numerous cute pics in different categories will make your conversations bright and romantic.
- Favorites. Press stars on women’s profiles and add them to your list. Later, you can take a closer look at their pages and communicate.
- Notifications. Check who liked your profile or sent you a message in a special section.
All those features make your experience comfortable and interesting on SakuraDate. No matter if you’re searching for ladies interested in foreign marriages or meeting new people, you’ll be satisfied with your journey.
SakuraDate cost and prices
Even though SakuraDate doesn’t stand out with its diversity of premium features, you’ll still have to buy credits to access all of them. The SakuraDate cost is the following:
I bought the biggest package with 1,000 credits to use all features and check the effectiveness of each one. But regular members need less for the same amount of time on SakuraDate, and I spent there less than a month. So, here’s how much approximately you’ll pay for active communication:
- One week–$33
- One month–$100
- One quarter–$300
When you register on SakuraDate, you can access basic features for free. For example, the following ones:
- Creating a member account
- Searching for women
- Viewing ladies' pages
- Watching their photos
- Adding girls to the list of favorites
Don’t forget to top up your balance regularly to continue interacting with females without interruption. These options are paid ones:
- Chatting with women
- Sending photos, videos, and audio files
- Writing mails
- Using the “Like her” feature
- Choosing “Say Hello” templates
- Sending winks
- Replying with stickers
Help and support
SakuraDate is a legit dating service taking care of user safety. Unregistered people can’t view profiles and information shared by members. If you want to sign up, you need to obligatorily accept all terms and conditions of SakuraDate. In case you notice fraudulent activity or face abuse, you can complain or block a member. Customer support is available 24/7 to help you with any issue.
What people say about SakuraDate?
To make my research complete, I analyzed SakuraDate reviews on sitejabber.com, reviews.io, and trustpilot.com. Normally, some opinions were close to mine, and with some, I couldn’t fully agree. However, there can’t be the same experience, so check what people think about SakuraDate below.
- SakuraDate is like a bridge connecting people from different parts of the world.
- Customer support quickly replies and solves problems professionally.
- Meeting a romantic partner on SakuraDate is real.
- The search filters allow specifying your criteria in detail.
- Chatting and sending files are paid, which can be expensive for regular communication.
- Ladies don't want to share their phone numbers, which is correct in terms of safety.
Editor’s bottom line
SakuraDate is a good choice for people who don’t think that distance is a problem. Yes, communication is paid, but if you use your credits carefully, you won’t empty your budget. Just try different features and decide which ones bring a better experience to you. Moreover, for almost a month, I didn’t recognize fake profiles, so I definitely recommend SakuraDate.
When you visit the SakuraDate site, you’ll see that registration is free. Once you join, you can use standard features, like editing your page, viewing women’s profiles, and adding them to your favorites. However, all interaction is paid.
Girls’ profiles on SakuraDate contain many personal details with self-summaries and explanations of what kind of partners they’re looking for. So, it’s unlikely that their pages are fake.
Yes, chatting and sending mails are features that won’t disappoint you. Communication on SakuraDate is convenient and pleasant. Moreover, not every platform allows users to record audio messages.
Enter your profile, scroll down, and you’ll find the “Delete your profile” button. If you change your decision in the future, you can contact customer support.
|👍 Win||👎 Loose||✅ Best For|
|EasternHoneys.com||You can send virtual gifts||The search option is less detailed||Looking for an Asian girlfriend|
|TheLuckyDate.com||Many girls set short videos instead of profile photos||Profiles aren’t informative||Making contact with single women|
|CuteAsianWoman.com||The platform has video chat and phone call service||Prices are high||Building a long-distance relationship|