Pakistani Brides For Marriage: Your Best Chance For A Love With Single Pakistani Woman
Top Asian Dating Sites
Where and how to find a Pakistani bride? If you're interested in a marriage with a girl from this far and exotic country, you need to learn a lot before you actually meet and start dating. Your cultures are expected to be widely different. So what should every Western bachelor know about single Pakistani women? Read below.
What are Pakistani brides like?
If you want to date a girl from Pakistan, here's what you should know about this nation.
Pakistan is a region that has to deal with lots of myths and stereotypes. Its global perception and the reality locals live in are often very different. What do you think about Pakistani women and men? Reserved, non-democratic, distant? In fact, not at all. There are so many ethnicities and cultures in the country. Due to various reasons that deal with geography and history, Pakistan's become a real melting pot of cultures and influences. You can meet about 15 ethinc groups in the country that have different cultures, cuisines, music, customs, and traditions. There are about 76 languages spoken at this place. The national one is Urdu.
Almost 97% of the population are Muslims. This religion often regulates and guides all people's lives aspects. What are the traditions? Muslims pray five times during a day. They never work on Fridays as it's a holy day. There's also Ramadan happening during the whole month when people fast. Does it mean your Pakistani bride is going to be that religious and follow all these obligations? Probably, not. Mail order brides are much more westernized. However, her religion is still very important to her.
Why do sexy Pakistani women become mail order brides?
Here are the most obvious reasons why women from Pakistan want to marry a foreign husband.
Pakistan currently ranks the third lowest country in the world for gender equality. The opportunities for women there are extremely limited. Even when it comes to such an essential part of life as medicine and healthcare — women don't have the same access. There are lots of obstacles in getting a quality education. Not to mention the problem of unemployment and underpayment. Women have no equal opportunities to work and get paid. They have to be housewives, taking care of the household, bringing up children, and fully depending on their men.
One in two woman in the country experience domestic abuse, sexual violence and gender discrimination. Pakistan is always on top on the lists of the most dangerous countries for women. And even despite the laws and regulations passed by the local authorities, a number of sexual crimes and domestic violence is promptly increasing. However, Pakistani ladies are the ones of the most mighty. They endeavour to make their voices heard. They demand change and fight for it.
Best Pakistani Brides Sites
We think these sites suit best to chat with single Pakistani ladies.
Facts about Pakistani girls for marriage
Here's something you might have not a clue of about women from Pakistan.
- Сollectivism. That's a feature peculiar to the whole nation. It means one person prioritizes a group of people or a society over themselves. It's such a value when you're not led by individualism but rather know you can always rely on people around. Or, to put it in more simple words, women from Pakistan aim to create families. Because of religious, cultural, economic and societal principles, you just can't live a different way in this country. That's one of the reasons to take such a woman for a wife. She'll be the most loyal and supportive partner.
- Hospitality. If you ever happen to be in Pakistan, you might get a bit surprised by the fact people around are extremely sympathetic, peaceful, and hospitable. Despite all the exaggerated rumors going on in the media and the films, people there are very welcoming and attentive. It just cannot be the other way as according to their religion — a guest is a blessing from God. Islam teaches them that a visitor ought to get the finest treatment. That's why even the poorest people are always ready to share food or lend a willing hand to anyone who needs it. And that's what your Pakistani bride is going to be like.
Tips for dating Pakistani women for marriage
If you meet a Pakistani girl online or somewhere else offline, follow the next pieces of advice.
- Keep calm. Because at least someone has to. In your international relationship with a Pakistani woman you're not the one who'll be the most energetic and vigorous. Yes, Pakistani culture is bright and colorful, passionate and whirlwind. And so are the people. They never hide feelings and seem like they have never heard about patience and self-control. Sometimes they might lose it. And even though the women are usually more quiet and moderate, especially in public, they might not be like that at home. And it's not about something negative. It's about love and care they express.
- Show macsuline qualities. Actually, it's a tip that would work on almost every girl. Pakistani women are no different when it comes to common characteristics girls usually expect a man to have. Firstly, be initiative and prove you can be a leader in your relationship. Secondly, presents are recommended. Flowers, perfumes, nice clothes items or bags. Anything nice will make her like you more. Finally, have some humor. Good jokes, funny stories will make her feel more relaxed and comfortable when she's with you.
Your life with a Pakistani wife
Here's what you should get used to if you're planning to marry a woman from Pakistan.
- Big wedding. It won't necessarily happen if you both decide it's not reasonable or whatever your reasons are. But you probably know weddings in Pakistan are a really big deal. Families start preparations months before the most important day comes. Or, to be more precise, days, as Pakistani weddings last for about 3-7 days. The celebration is full of various traditions and customs and always looks extremely beautiful and… expensive. Yes, someone needs to pay for all those costly dresses, music, food, and drinks. But parents know about that and start saving in advance.
- More sport. Pakistanis are real sport-lovers. You know which is the most favored one? Cricket! British brought it to the country many years ago, but now Pakistan has a top cricket team itself. Other common activities — hockey, squash, and badminton. Both men and women love playing it during leisure hours. Want to try some of it with your mail order bride and her family and friends?
When you meet a Pakistani woman, your life is never going to be the same. You can hardly find a better wife than the one from Pakistan — beautiful, caring, helpful, hard-working, and supportive. Don't you want a partner like that?
💡 Interesting Facts About Pakistan
- Malala Yousufzai is known to be the youngest winner of the Nobel Prize, and she’s from Pakistan.
- Pakistan is a Muslim state, and the women from this country are quite religious and traditional.
- Truck Art is a tradition of decorating trucks for a special event, which is considered to be a tradition of Indian culture as well.
- If you hurt your Pakistani girlfriend, you need to give her mango, which is more than fruit and symbolizes mitigation and conflict resolution.
- Every man and woman in Pakistan is in love with their Pakistani cricket team.
- If you want to have a romantic adventure, Pakistani nature will impress you with its great mountains and mesmerizing landscapes.
- Main Signs That A Chinese Woman Likes You
- How Much Does It Cost To Marry A Filipina?
- How To Make A Chinese Woman Fall In Love: Best Tips