Romanian Birdes And Girlfriends: Facts And Myths About Romanian Women Dating And Marriage
Where to meet Romanian brides? Is it challenging to date them? What wives do they make? Usually, foreign men have a lot of questions when it comes to dating ladies of different nationalities. They think of cultural peculiarities, habits, mindset, life values. Let`s learn every of this aspect and talk about Romanian brides.
How do Romanian women for marriage look?
Romania is situated in the southeastern part of Central Europe. It has lots of neighbors like Ukraine, Hungary, or Moldova. Do Romanian women look like typical European females living in this area?
- Generally slim. Romanian women aren`t inclined to corpulence, and you can rarely meet full-bodied girls in the country. Firstly, they`re genetically well-set-up and graceful. Secondly, they mind what and how much they eat. Thirdly, they work out and do sports regularly. By the way, sport in Romania is significant and widely-spread.
- Different in height. You can meet both very tall or quite short women in Romania. Average height is about 1.61 m.
- Mostly fair-skinned. A lot of women from Romania are pale. That`s why they like toasting on the beach and often have a nice tan in summer. But, in general, the coloring depends on the region. For example, Transylvania, Moldavia, and Bukovina have many blondes with blue and green eyes, while Muntenia, Mangalia, and Oltenia have many brunettes with brown eyes. A famous Romanian singer Inna comes from Mangalia.
- Beauty addicted. There are two main reasons for Romanian women`s beauty. Genetics and culture. And if it`s all pretty clear with genetics, cultural reasons are more complex. Everyone teaches girls since childhood how important it is to be beautiful as it influences life greatly. Society believes beauty gives women a kind of social status, and it can take you far. That`s why girls do their best to always look attractive.
All in all, if talking about physical appearance and facial features, Romanian women look diverse. A lot of them combine Slavic and Eastern European traits, but you can notice a slender influence of the Middle East too. Girls in Transylvania can also look a bit Germanic or Magyar. In southern Romania and especially in Dobrogea, some of them have Mediterranean looks. In a broad manner, Romanian women are very beautiful. Foreign men find them especially stunning because they`re different from what grooms used to.
What are Romanian ladies for marriage like?
Are Romanian women as beautiful inside as they`re outside?
- Friendly. Friendliness is a quality of openness and kindness that makes you feel relaxed and cheery. That`s how you`re going to feel with your Romanian girlfriend. You can easily see she`s affable and good-natured through her facial expressions, body language, and, most importantly, in the way she treats other people. She`s good to be around as she always knows how to say things the right way.
- Hospitable. The majority of tourists who visit Romania admit how comfortable they feel there as people are really great at providing a warm, helpful, and friendly environment. If you`re ever lucky to visit your Romanian girl`s home, you`ll definitely be treated with cordiality and generosity.
- Supportive. Romanian women are very good at providing emotional help and encouragement. No matter what idea you have or what you decide to do, she`ll support you. Dreaming of enrolling for dramatic classes? Or want to buy a vintage car? Need to stay alone for a few days? Don`t be afraid to acknowledge it and share it with your girl. She`ll surely show total agreement.
- Family-oriented. Family is, without exaggeration, the most important part of every Romanian woman. They value family over individualism. Important words to them are respect, love, encouragement, and nurture. The mental and physical well-being of all family members is of primary importance to all women who live in this country. Be sure, you and your children will always be a priority in her life.
Myths about single Romanian ladies and their country
Is everything you know about Romania and its people (specifically women) true? Find out further.
- Cheap. Many people assume Romania is poor and every item you desire to purchase there is inexpensive. It`s not always like that. For instance, food is indeed less pricey than in countries like Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, etc. Notwithstanding, if you acquire petrol, gadgets, or building materials, you`ll pay a similar price as anywhere else in Europe.
- Dangerous. Do you still suppose it`s unsafe to visit Romania because you can get mugged? Or because taxi drivers are swindlers and people can be easily deceived by them? It was true to some extent many years ago. However, it`s not today. People are friendly and helpful. They welcome foreigners and women are especially open to them.
- Gypsy. What about the fact that all Romanians are gypsies? The idea is widely-spread by books, films, media. Let`s make it clear. Gypsies or Romani people are the ones who come from India. It`s an ethnic community. They live in all parts of Europe and the world. They make only 3% of the population in Romania. They`re in the minority.
Things to know before meeting Romanian women
Before you get acquainted with girls from Romania, learn a few important details about her, her country, its traditions, and people.
- Budapest isn`t Romania`s capital. Still don`t know the difference between Budapest and Bucharest? Well, the capital of Romania is… Bucharest! Remember that and don`t make her feel awkward explaining basic geography to you. How would you feel if your girl confuses the capital of your country?
- Vampires don`t live in Romania. Do you know who Dracula is? Where does he really come from? Does he have anything to do with Romania? Not really. It`s a fictional character. A man from Ireland created him and made him very famous. But Dracula or any other vampires are never mentioned in any Romanian folklore or literature. And no, Romanians don`t keep bunches of garlic above their doors to protect themselves from vampires.
- Romanian and Russian women aren`t the same. Because of the close geographical location to Russia, foreigners think there are no differences. In reality, it`s not like that. For example, Romanians often can`t even understand Russians as Romanian has more to do with languages like Italian or French.
- Romanians aren`t that poor. Romania is often regarded as weak and poor. Westerners believe it`s underdeveloped and low-lived. But it all depends. Yes, the income people get in Romania isn`t that high as in many European countries. But living expenses are not so high as well. Romania is also considered as a country with an economy that`s growing extremely rapidly comparing with other countries on the continent.
Romanian brides are great women that make perfect wives for foreign men. They`re loving and caring, supportive and encouraging, hard-working and diligent. Moreover, they`re very beautiful and hot. A perfect mixture of qualities a woman is expected to have. Every man dreams of an opportunity to date a girl like that. Why don`t you try?